If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for Microsoft FAQ’s, or you want to know about Microsoft questions; so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about to FAQ’s of Microsoft.
Microsoft is a leading global vendor of computer software; Hardware of computer, Mobile and gaming system and cloud services. Microsoft’s flagship suite of desktop business application for window and Mac. All versions of the suit include Word, Excel and power point ((word processing, spreadsheets and presentations) Office software is a large percentage of Microsoft’s business.
FAQ’s Of Microsoft
1. Why are software updates Necessary ?
Microsoft provide the software for customers that has been tested for safety and security.Otherwise no one system is secure. They use processes, technology, and several specially focused teams to investigate, fix, and learn from security issues to help us meet this goal and to provide guidance to customers on how to help protect their PCs.
2. How can i keep my software up to date?
Microsoft offer a varieties of online services to help you to keep your computer up to date.It is the simplest way to install updates that helps to fix the problem, Improve how your computer works, Enhance your computing experience.
3. How do i find worldwide downloads?
In worldwide Microsoft delivered download more than 118 language. The download now combines all English downloads in to a single English download centre. They don’t have separate downloads for different countries.
4. How do i install downloaded software?
- Open the download details page, Click on the download button.
- A dialogue box will open. Click the save button.
- You will be prompted to select a location for the download on your computer.Select an appropriate location, and click the Save button.
- When the file has finished downloading, you will see a second dialog box.If you want to install the file immediately, click the Open button.This launches an installation wizard.
- If you do not want to immediately install the file, click the Close button.When you are ready to install the file, double-click the file to launch the installation wizard.
5. How do i find my Windows product key?
- In window 8.1 and 10:
The product key is located inside the product packaging. In the confirmation that shows you purchased a window product key.
- Windows 7
The product key is located inside the box that the window DVD came in, On the DVD, In a confirmation mail that shows you purchased Windows key.
6. My window 7 product key won’t verify. What is the problem?
The Most common issue is to use the product key not currently supported by the site such an upgraded key, MSDN key, Product key for pre-installed media or an enterprise edition key.
7. I purchased my copy of windows from university . Can i download it here?
Yes,You can download it .But you need a product key. Go to academic products download page and select the version of Windows.
8. Windows came pre-installed on my device, Can i use media from this site to download and install?
Before using the operating system copies from Microsoft site for install, Re-install or recovery on device with pre-install operating system.Using operating systems copied from this site for install, re-install or recovery may void your support agreement with your manufacturer or re seller. Any drivers or programs that were installed by the device manufacturer or re-seller may be removed during installation.
9. What is the difference between 32 bit and 64 bit versions of windows?
These term refer to the way a computer processor handle information.
In 64 bit version of windows handle large amount of random access memory(RAM).It is more effectively then 32 bit.Every device cant run 64 bit versions of windows.
10. Is the media Bootable?
The media from the Microsoft site can be used to create bootable USB drives and DVD’s which will allow you to access recovery tools.
11. How long will it take to upgrade my device?
This time that is required to upgarde the windows 10 depend on the factor such as the age of your device and how it to configured.Most device will take an hour to upgrade as soon as the download is completed. New device will upgrade the speed fast.
12. Why do i need to uninstall some of my apps during the upgrade?
We need to uninstalled the app beacuase sometime they cayusethe problem during an upgarde process. After completeing the upgradation you can eaily reinstall the app.
Sometime the app is not workng properly with windows 10 so you need to install an higher version apps.
13. Is windows media centre available in windows 10?
No, Window media canter is not available as part of window as a part of windows 10 and will be removed during the upgrade. After the upgrade is completed you won’t be able to install window media centre.
14. Can i go back to my old operating system?
There are many ways to go in old operating system.
You can go by settings like; go o settings then Update and Security then Recovery.
If your computer Manufacturer providing the
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.