If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for Gmail FAQ’s, or you want to know about Gmail questions; so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about to FAQ’s of Gmail.
What is GMAIL
It is free webmail services that provides users with a gigabyte of storage for messages and provides the ability to search for specific messages. Gmail is a google email services provided you by google.It means you can send an email through google to reciepts.Gmail account is a free google account with an email adress that ends in @gmail.com.From the gmail mailbox, Users can also access Google Docs, Google calender and google sites.
1.Why i can’t login in gmail?
- There are many reasons to not login your gmail account.
- Have you tried to check your internet options.By mistakes you have disabled your cookies.
- If you used to login with an invalid or malformed email. You won’t be able to access your account.
- You won’t be able to access your account if username contain invalid character.
2.How do I login in to my new Google email?
You can access your google account by using the browser name Google and google.com and login your gmail account using the gmail id and password.When you click on the apps icon next to your name (we call it the 9-patch) you will see a new icon for Gmail. Click on it and you’re in email!
3.Do I have to use Google Chrome for Gmail?
No, Google chrome offer Seamless integration between all the google product and extension. But its not required to use any google services.
4.I forgot my password. How do i reset my password?
when you already signup your account.Gmail required your mobile number and alternate email id. when you forgot your password, you need to login your alternate gmail id. and you will get new password there or you will get otp on registered mobile number with gmail account.
5.How do i get help and support?
The best source is google help centre or gmail inbox or google apps.This provide online articles and troubleshooting that cover most everything you may be need to know about gmail.
Blog written by expert users is another source of detailed information about the product.
6.My password no longer work, How do i get a new one?
If you are unable to log into your account, you will need to go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery (also accessible from the “Need help?” link on the sign in page). There you will have one or more of the following options:
- Using a pre-configured recovery phone.
- Using a pre-configured recovery email.
- Prove ownership by answering questions about the Google account (last password, creation date), receiving a verification code to an e-mail or phone, or providing other information.
7.How can i change my gmail dashboard colour?
- Open you gmail account.
- Go on the right side top corner on your gmail dashboard and click on setting button.
- now click on theme option
- you can change your dashboard background or you can also set your picture on background by uplaoding in this.
8. How do i change my Gmail account password?
To change your Gmail password, use a browser to log into the Gmail web interface at www.mail.google.com then go to: Settings -> Accounts -> Change Account Settings -> Change Password.
9. How do i sign into different Gmail account?
- If you want to sign in with different account.
- Click on existing profile icon on the right side top corner of your gmail account.
- click on that and click on add a new account.
- Otherwise you can also logout existing gmail account.
10.Can i have more than one gmail account?
Yes, You can use more then one gmail account by using same number.
11. Can a user have multiple email addresses?
Yes. A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases such as support@yourcompany. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user.
12. How do i recover deleted messages ?
The answer to this is dependent on when (less or more than 30 days) and why (by you or due to a compromised account) the messages were deleted.
13. My account may have been accessed by someone else, how to I secure it?
In order to fully secure your account you must check both your Gmail account settings (Gmail Security Checklist) and your Google account settings (Account Security Checkup).
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.
1.Why i can't login in gmail?6.How do i get help and support?9.How do i change my Gmail account password?difference between gmail and email accountdo i have a gmail accountgmail support emailHow do i recover deleted messages ?I forgot my password. How do i reset my password?is a google account the same thing as a gmail account?what is a gmail account used forwhat is a google account used forwhy do i need a google account