If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking to know about Email Marketing FAQ’s, or you want to know about email questions; so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about to Email Marketing FAQ.
What is FAQ’s?
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) or Questions and Answers (Q&A), are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context, and pertaining to a particular topic. The format is commonly used on email mailing lists and other online forums, where certain common questions tend to recur.
Email Marketing FAQ’s?
1. What is the difference between Free and Full version?
- The software can automatically handle the bounced email and unsubscribe requests.
- The software can track if email was opened.
- In shareware version each email contains the following lines
“Powered by Voicent communication solutions
Download your free software at: http://voicent.com”
You can turn off the Voicent email signature in the full product version.
Free version: You will get any paid software in this.
2. Can i Import a mailing list?
Yes. select file>import from the page Main menu
3. How can I change the mailing list size?
Select Edit > Set Number Of Rows… from the program main menu.
4. What is the best way build an email strategy?
- First, identify what your specific email marketing goals are. Are you using email for customer retention? To up sell or cross-sell? To convert prospects into paying customers? Determine the quantitative and qualitative aspects of these goals.
- Each part of your email marketing aligns with the overall digital marketing strategy of your organisation.
- Now establish a process for continuous improvement.
5. How does a spam filter work ?
A spam filter assigns points to an email based on the spammy elements found throughout the email. Each offense carries a point value, and if the total points exceed the spam threshhold – voila, you have yourself some spam.
- An exclamation point and a question mark in a subject (.201 points)
- Subject is all CAPS (.763 points)
- Claims to honor unsubscribe request (2.063 points)
and by far the strangest …
- Talks about Oprah with an exclamation (.666 points)
6. What metrics should i track ?
- Open Rate :The number of recipients who opened or viewed your email.
- Click through rate :Percentage of recipients who clicked at least one link in your email.
- Click to open rate :The subscriber who opened the email, how many clicked
7. What is an A/B Test ?
For email, this can lead to huge insights on the way you send your campaigns. here are some top areas to target with an email A/B test :
- Time of day / day of week
- “From” name
- Images vs. text
- Preheader message
8. What is most crucial aspect of building email campaigns?
The QA process is vital. After you hit the Send button, it’s next to impossible to change anything. If there’s a misspelling or the messaging is incorrect or if the terms and conditions are missing, the results can be disastrous. Create a pre-send checklist and have someone other than the email writer proof the content.
9. How do I send an attachment?
You specify your email attachements when you define your email message template. Once the email template is selected for a broadcast, these attached files will be sent automatically.
10.What is the best day of the week / time of day to send an email?
The best time to send your email will be unique to your list. That being said, there are some trends in open rates and click through rates that provide a good starting point for some tests. Here is a snippet from a helpful infographic.
Weekends and mornings have the highest open rates and click through.
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.