If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for create an gmail account, or you want to know about email; that how we can send an email. so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get right information about How to Create Gmail Account.
What is Gmail?
The meaning of Gmail is ‘Google Mail’.Gmail is free, search based web-mail service.Account with an email address that ends in @gmail.com.which is accessible from a Web browser anywhere in the world so long as an Internet connection is present. Gmail was first introduced by Google in 2004 and limited test accounts were made available in 2005.Google today announced that Gmail now has more than 1 billion monthly active users.
What is Google Account?
A Google account is a user name and password that can be used to login to
Google applications like Docs, Sites, Maps and Search. These accounts do not
necessarily end with “@gmail.com”. For example, a user can sign up for a Google
Apps account that is associated with her @yahoo email address. Using this
account she can create, edit and collaborate on Google Docs without using the
Google Email system.
How to Create a Google Account?
step by step i will show to you, how you will create an google account easily.
Step 1. Go to google
Steps 2. Now type on google ‘create an account’
Step 3. For new accounts, google need some information like;
- Choosing your username can be tough if you have a common name, still Google gives suggestions. While choosing your username, keep the following in mind.
1). It should be easy to remember
2). It has to be unique
- choose a strong password and write same in confirmation password.
- choose a birth date, gender, write correct number
- If you already have already an email address write in your current email address. If you don’t have leave it blank.
- Choose your country . now click on next step
Step 4. To get to the next steps you will need to Accept Google’s privacy and terms first, once you have read it click on I Agree.
Google will now ask you to verify your account via text or voice call, select the option that you want and click on Continue.
If you chose the text message option you will see a new window where you will have to enter the code that Google has sent to your mobile number. Select Continue and congratulations you have created your Gmail account.
Step 5. Now you will be automatically redirect to gmail Dashboard. on the left hand side you will see inbox message box, starred, sent mail, Draft mail, spam mail, trash mail.
Sign in or Login to your account
- Go to google type sign in or login gmail account.
- Type your gmail address and password here, click to login or sign in.
Sign out or Logout?
What is an Email?
A system for sending and receiving messages electronically over a computer network.
A message or messages sent or received by such a system.Email, short for “electronic mail,” is one of the most widely used features of the Internet, along with the web. It allows you to send and receive messages to and from anyone with an email address, anywhere in the world.
How to write an Email?
- Go to gmail dashboard
- Click on compose
- You will see a new message box will open
- ‘To‘ you need to write an email address to whom you want to send an email or message
- Cc means carbon copy. For emailing, you use Cc when you want to copy others publicly.
- Bcc means blind carbon copy.Bcc when you want to do it privately. Any recipients on the Bcc line of an email are not visible to others
- Subject– regarding what you sending an email. if you have an right subject, write it otherwise leave it blank
- Go to gmail dashboard
Bottom side in box you will see many option:
- Formatting option– you can change your writing format using this option<
- Attach Files– you can send an attachment from your computer or mobile thorough email
- Insert files– you can add your files through google drive as well
- To Insert photo-you can send photo through mail
- Insert link– you can aslo insert link using this option
- Add Emoji– If you sending message you can send an emoji
- Send– If the message has been complete, click on send
If you like this article, do comment and share this article.For more articles you can subscribe our newsletter.